Find your perfect pitch…
Set in the beautiful countryside overlooking St Ives, Polmanter combines award-winning facilities with a warm Cornish welcome.
Polmanter Touring Park has been run by our family, the Osbornes, for almost fifty years. This experience, along with our own love of camping, means that we know about all those little touches that make a holiday extra enjoyable – and effortless.
Whether you’ve spent every summer under canvas, or are just gently introducing your young family to the fun of camping, you can create your ideal holiday at Polmanter.
Here are just a few of the things that you can look forward to on your Cornish camping holiday in Polmanter…
- Five star facilities, designed for you and your family’s comfort
- A beautiful countryside location, with far-reaching views over the Atlantic coast and moors
- A choice of pitches and services
- A welcoming bar and restaurant serving home-cooked local food
- A large outdoor swimming pool
- Lots for younger guests, including two playgrounds, indoor soft play, and a games room
- Tennis courts, mini golf, and a playing fields
- Dog-friendly facilities including a dedicated exercise field and a special shower for sandy and muddy dogs
- A regular shuttle bus into St Ives
- A brand new shop for 2018, selling camping essentials and wonderful Cornish produce
- Beautiful cross-country walks right from the steps of your caravan
- A new spa on site, offering a range of relaxing treatments
- Accessible facilities, and approachable staff who are trained to assist all our guests
All this, plus our stunning location close to beautiful St Ives and the West Cornish coast. Have a look through our website to find out more about Polmanter and its surroundings, and please get in touch if there’s anything else you’d like to know.
Find your perfect pitch...
I'm sleeping in a
- Trailer Tent