Pitch price per night including two persons, car and unit with or without awning.
Please see our availability page for current information.
We no longer accept Gazebos, Event Shelters or Day Tents.
Prices 2017 (£)
SPECIAL OFFERS 2017
Book 7 nights Save £15*
Book 14 nights Save £35*
All bookings to be made at least seven days before your arrival between the following dates:
Saturday 1st April – Saturday 15th April
Friday 21st April – Thursday 25th May
Saturday 4th June – Sunday 25th June
Sunday 3rd September – Saturday 30th September
*All extras at normal park rate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
POLMANTER TOURING PARK is a family park catering for touring caravans/trailer tents/tents/motor caravans. Our guests’ enjoyment and safety is paramount and therefore we ask you to read the following Terms and Conditions before making your booking. We reserve the right to ask guests who contravene these terms and conditions or, who in any other way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors, to leave the Park immediately. In these circumstances the holiday ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
Advance bookings from Friday 22nd July to Friday 26th August 2016 and Friday 21st July to Sunday 27th August 2017 can be booked to arrive/depart on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday only and for a minimum of seven nights. Advance bookings made at other times must be made for a minimum of three nights.
We cater for families and couples and do not accept bookings from all male or all female parties of three or more persons. We also reserve the right to refuse any booking. Bookings can be made in the following ways:
• Use the attached Booking Form and pay by cheque (payable to Polmanter Touring Park) or credit/debit card
• By telephone on 01736 795640 using a credit/debit card (please note we do not accept American Express)
• Using the online booking service at www.polmanter.co.uk
The person who makes the booking is responsible for the booking and warrants that they are over 18 years of age and that the party will not exceed the numbers stated on the booking form. (maximum number in party 7 persons)
is with Polmanter Touring Park, Halsetown. St Ives, Cornwall TR26 3LX. A contract exists as soon as we have issued our confirmation form and you should please check this carefully to see that it reflects your wishes. Please inform us of any discrepancy within seven days unless your holiday is to start within 14 days in which case you should inform us within 24 hours. The terms contained in this contract do not affect your statutory rights.
THE PRICE OF THE HOLIDAY
Once you have made your booking and paid a non-refundable deposit of £45 per week or part week, the price of your holiday will not be subject to any change unless the rate of VAT changes. The balance of the price of your holiday must be paid at least 42 days (6 weeks) before the start date. N B This applies to ALL holidays (no reminder will be sent to you). If the balance is not paid in time then we are entitled to cancel the holiday and retain your deposit. Holidays cannot be transferred to another person or another year.
CANCELLATION OF THE HOLIDAY BY YOU
You may cancel your holiday at any time. Cancellation will be effective on the date it is received by us in writing or via email. However cancellation charges are payable as follows:
• More than 43 days – value of deposit only
• 42 days and under – 100% of total holiday cost
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU TAKE OUT YOUR OWN CANCELLATION INSURANCE AS NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN
CHANGE OR CANCELLATION OF THE HOLIDAY BY US
If we are unable to provide the booked holiday and have had to cancel before the holiday is due to start, you are entitled to a full refund of the money you have paid.
The size of your unit, including any tents and gazebos, must be stipulated at the time of booking to ensure that the allocated pitch is large enough (maximum tent size 8m x 8m inc guy ropes). Should you subsequently alter your requirements we cannot guarantee to provide an appropriately sized pitch. (NB We do not accept bookings for American style motor homes). On arrival day pitches are normally ready by 12 midday. When you arrive please use the arrivals area we have provided at the entrance to the park. This facility is available from Midnight on the day of arrival. To avoid disruption to other customers, the latest time you may move on to your pitch is 10pm on your arrival day. If for any reason you fail to arrive on the date you have booked and if you have not contacted and provided the management of the park with a reason for the delay, the pitch will be re-let from 9 am next day. Every endeavour will be made to allocate guests the pitch of their choice, however, it must be clearly understood that acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a particular pitch. Your pitch number and directions to it will be confirmed on arrival. If you are in any doubt whether you are on the right pitch please check with a member of staff. Any guest on the wrong pitch may be required to move. Please note that should you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available.
HOLIDAY BEHAVIOUR STANDARDS AND TERMINATION
By making a booking with us you have entered a contract in which you undertake, on behalf of yourself and the people in your party (including children), to adopt the following standards of behaviour:
• To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us, our staff and guests.
• To supervise children properly so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
• To ensure all ball games are played in the sports area provided and not on the rest of the Park.
You further agree that you will not:
• Commit any criminal offence at the park or undertake any criminal activity
• Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance
• Create any undue noise or disturbance to fellow guests keeping noise to a minimum especially after 11.00 p.m.
• Carry on any trade or business while on the park
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We take the wellbeing and safety of our guests very seriously and we ask that you comply with the following:
• The speed limit on the park is 5mph
• The provisions of the Highway Code apply to roads on the Park
• Guests are not allowed to bring lorries or other commercial vehicles on to the Park unless by prior arrangement.
• No recreational vehicles can be used on the Park, this includes motorised scooters.
• Bicycles must be ridden with care and consideration on the Park. Skateboards, scooters, heelys and rollerblades are not permitted.
• No mechanical or repair work is to be undertaken on the Park
• The Sports Field should be used for all ball games, kite flying etc.
• The rules for the swimming pool are displayed at the entrance to the pool. Children under 15 years of age must be supervised by an adult (18 years of age or older) and anyone failing to adhere to the rules will be excluded from the area for the remainder of their stay. Dinghies, surf boards, inflatables, large rings and balls are prohibited. Swimming aids only e.g. armbands are permitted. Diving or jumping into the Pool is not allowed.
• Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point.
UNDER AGE DRINKING
Whilst we hope that everyone enjoys their stay, Polmanter is a family park and will not tolerate any under age drinking. All teenagers must be under the control of, or be with, their parents/guardians and must not be allowed to roam the park after 10p.m.
DOGS (MAXIMUM OF TWO PER PITCH)
If you bring your dog with you when you stay with us we ask that you:
• Keep the dog on a short lead on the Park at all times
• Use the designated exercise area
• Clean up after your dog
• Do not leave your dog unattended at any time
• We reserve the right to require that the owner removes their dog from the Park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
If you wish to have visitors whilst you are here please ask them to report to Reception on arrival with their car registration number. Parking for visitors is in the designated area. For insurance purposes, use of the Park facilities by visitors is strictly prohibited. Visitors can park free for a maximum of four hours up to 10 p.m.. For longer than four hours, there is a parking charge of £4.50. N.B. This charge does not permit use of any park facilities. All cars are parked at owners’ risk.
• Open fires and chimineas are not permitted – Raised barbeques are welcome and blocks are available for use with disposable barbeques, please enquire at reception.
• The use of generators is not permitted.
*FROM 2016 we are no longer accepting gazebos / day tents / event shelters on site.
• It is regretted that no refunds are given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday, unless they do so as the result of a breach of some obligation on our part which would justify cancelling the holiday.
• The prices listed include VAT.
• The information supplied on the booking form will be stored on the computer for administrative purposes. Under no circumstances will this information be provided to a third party (Data Protection Act 1984).
• Some of the facilities may be reduced or curtailed according to the season. The swimming pool, bar, restaurant and shop will be open from Spring Bank Holiday to mid-September.
If you have a complaint about anything during your holiday please raise it with a member of staff immediately and if you wish to pursue it following your departure please write to us within 28 days of your departure.
ACCESS STATEMENT AND POLICY
We seek to provide the very best service to all our guests and have a specially prepared access statement available which describes the facilities we have to offer on the Park. This includes a copy of our Terms and Conditions and a booking form, both in large print. If you would like a copy, or wish to discuss any other special needs, please make our booking staff aware.